Certificate of state registration
Certificate of state registration, a document certifying compliance with the state sanitary-epidemiological rules and specifications of products, substances, dietary supplements (except for medicines). Validity of the certificate is installed on the entire period of the industrial production of Russian production or supply of imported products.
The list of products subject to state registration in the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumer Rights Protection and Human Welfare:
in accordance with section II of the unified list of goods subject to sanitary-epidemiological supervision (control) at the customs border and customs territory of the customs union (see "Legislation")
In the regional offices of the Federal Service for Supervision of Consumers Protection and Welfare may be registered under the control of these goods (products):
- Mineral water canteen, drinking bottled water, except for water for food in young children;
- Alcoholic beverages, including alcoholic beverages and beer;
- Tonic beverages;
- Cosmetic products, except for special cosmetic products (tanning without the sun, the means for whitening the skin, the means for drawing pictures on the skin without injection effect), cosmetic products for the sexual organs, care of hair dyes (except for toning shampoo) means for perm hair;
- Chemical goods;
- Products intended for contact with food (except for cookware, tableware, manufacturing equipment);
- Personal hygiene items for children and adults; subjects of child items of up to three years: kitchen utensils and products used for nutrition, hygiene items for child care, clothing for children (first layer);
- Baby food for children of preschool and school age (from 3 to 14 years);
- Paints, varnishes, mastics, primers, fillers, putty, enamels.